Sunday, March 28, 2010

Library Challenge Closes

The Library Lovin' Challenge is now done. What a flurry of activity here! And what a lot of fun. I know I enjoyed clicking on and reading many different blogs in the last couple days.

Here's how it turned out:
27 comments by the deadline
@.50 per comment
= $13.50 for each of my two libraries.

 Because I entered this challenge late, I think that's pretty good. But I think I will round it up to
$20 each
for the Bracebridge Public Library and the Baysville Branch of the Lake of Bays Library.

Thank you to writerjenn for starting this phenom.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to leave a comment to help me in this challenge.

We all love libraries!

2 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

What a brilliant idea! I have donated copies of my book to all the local libraries. Hubby is on the Friends of the Library Board, happily planning for summer/fall activities. You go! Well done.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jenn. I wish I could do more....one day.